This will be a free luncheon next Tuesday, at Le Cafe Stella in Santa Barbara with a talk by Brian Nelson, MBA, Co-founder of Nelson Brothers Professional Real Estate. There are only 30 seats available for investors seeking more information on these jointly-owned DST and TIC investments. For the flyer click here.
- Professionally managed, institutional quality properties
- Locations adjacent to major universities with historically consistently increasing enrollment
- Ideal 1031 exchange replacement properties
- Minimum investments as low as $30K-$50K
- High cash flow opportunities with low risk
- To reserve a seat call 800-580-1031
I have represented several investors who have sold local high equity, low return properties and exchanged into these high cash flow, hands-off investments. It really is a perfect strategy for many investors looking for better cash flow and less involvement.